Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom... Guess who donated to our room!

I was beyond blessed to have one of my Donors Choose projects fully funded by Starbucks!  My lucky little learners will now have the pleasure of using Literature-Based Learning Centers and three new sets of Sight Word Readers in fiction and nonfiction.  I look forward to seeing their brains growing while learning to love reading!  Thanks again Starbucks!  You're yummy lattes only last for a little while, but this gift  will give my little learners something they will have forever!

Literature-Based Learning Centers

Our new Literature-Based Learning Centers
Lakeshore Nonfiction Sight-Word Readers
Their brains will grown leaps and bounds with our new Nonfiction Sight Word Readers

Lakeshore Fiction Sight-Word Readers
Their imaginations will run wild with our new Fiction Sight Word Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindergarten - English Language Arts, Math, Reading - TeachersPayTeachers.com; ?>